A large number of students are afraid of Mathematics. As the level of complexity in the subject increases, they tend to shy away from it. What exactly the reason is? It’s difficult to get an answer whether it is due to
1. the difficulty of the numerical problems
2. the teaching methods
3. the lack of interest
4. the approach for solving the questions
Now what exactly is your role being a Vedic Math trainer?
Since you have to teach mathematics, you should know that a high percentage of students do not like the subject. But, you have to change the negative belief that they carry within their minds. For you to be a successful Vedic Math trainer, you must help children
1. to develop a confidence in them to attempt all problems
2. to enhance the speed and accuracy while performing calculations
3. to minimize silly and careless mistakes
4. to make them understand difficult concepts/formulas with ease
Why should you become a Vedic Math trainer?
Vedic Math has been popular in school, college going children and also in students preparing for competitive exams. Being a Vedic Math trainer you can
1. train the students to calculate at least 10 times faster than usual
2. offer your students something extra by teaching methods that are not common
3. generate revenue by teaching a large number of students to defeat math phobia
4. be satisfied for contributing in the upliftment of students through quality education services
Master Mind program helps children to enhance their through trainings for and techniques that adds to their confidence in solving mathematical sums. As trainers you can be catalytic to this process.